Film and Television Productions
Tzell Travel Group has a long and proud history of serving the film and television industry. Our extensive list of credits is a testament to our ability to deliver travel services at the most effective price with the highest level of service.
The Music Industry
Whether your tour takes you from Madison Square Garden to the Staples Center, or from Carnegie Hall to the Vienna Opera House, our expert travel advisors can handle anything and everything you need to make your show a success.
For decades, the world’s top theatrical companies have relied on Tzell to handle their unique and complex travel needs. Whether dealing with the specific needs of a particular cast member or providing logistics planning for the entire crew, our award-winning travel advisors will help your show go on.
Tzell Travel Group understands the unique demands of sports travel. Our well-connected, experienced advisors work with the athletes, coaches and support staff to make sure everyone gets to the next destination on time and in safety and comfort. We can also provide security worldwide whenever the need arises.
With offices in key entertainment hubs such as New York, Los Angeles and London, Tzell boasts advisors with specialized entertainment industry expertise.
Our travel professionals have the experience to anticipate problems before they happen and can adjust plans at a moment’s notice.
We also make sure budgets are met, arrangements suit the needs of your talent and crew, and tour managers have the right information to do their jobs.
- Premium meet-and-greet services
- Airport transfers, limo and luxury bus charters
- Hotel contracts for crew, entourage and families
- Global 24/7 access to skilled Travel Advisors
- In-house visa and passport department
- Private security, risk management
- Travel insurance and mobile alerts
- Meeting and conference planning
- Publicity tours
- Location scouting, logistic contract negotiation and on-site coordination
- Luggage services, including cargo, freight and shipping arrangements
- Prizewinner fulfillment or contest winners